The main aim of the GEOBIZ project is strengthening the capacity of academic institutions to better respond to the needs of the emerging geoinformatics industry in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Moldova and Montenegro with emphasis on the following aspects:
- Establishing new and innovative forms of business-academia cooperation to support interaction in teaching/learning processes in geoinformatics.
- Establishment of business-academia platform supporting excellence in geoinformatics.
- Developing innovative teacher training programs and practical teaching/learning methodologies and content in technology-based courses in geoinformatics leaned on business-driven needs and experience.
- Implementing state-of-the art techniques in geoinformatics teaching process.
In other to achieve the main objective, the project specific objectives are:
- (1) To improve and increase business-academia cooperation in geoinformatics at partner universities.
- (2) Establish business-academia interactive training program for teachers of geoinformatics courses following Bologna standards.
- (3) To create of technological preconditions (establishment of geoinformatics labs) for partner HEI’s.
- (4) Develop and pilot number of improved university (practical part) and LLL courses
- (5) Set up technological platforms to share business-based practical examples in geoinformatics among partners and countries.
- (6) Embed a culture of quality to the project, its outputs and outcomes.
- (7) Facilitate adequate management tools for the correct implementation of the project
Copy Right GeoBiz 2020
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Geodesy
GEOBIZ project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This web-site reflects the views only of the authors on the project, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.